Governing Body Meeting
Patients, members of the public and other stakeholders are invited to the Governing Bodies meetings in public.
You are very welcome to attend the meetings on a first come, first served. Your question/s should be submitted via email to email@example.com
In order to give us time to prepare a reply, this should be received by us by email by 12 noon on the Thursday which precedes the date of the meeting.
Questions may be submitted by Nene residents and patients registered with a member GP practice. They should be pertinent to the agenda of the next Governing Bodies meeting in Common. If you have any pecuniary interest in the subject of the question, this should be declared. Complex questions or those which require particular research, or data retrieval or analysis may be deferred and answered at a future Governing Bodies meeting in Common, or directly in writing.
Grounds for not accepting public questions include, but are not limited to:
- It would cost too much or take too much staff time to deal with the question.
- The question is vexatious.
- The question has previously been answered by the CCG in the last six months and placed in the public domain
- The answer could prejudice a criminal investigation or commercial confidentiality.
- The answer relates to personal data, which if released would be contrary to the Data Protection Act.
- The decision of the Chair of the Governing Bodies meeting in Common on whether to accept a question, and how it should be answered, is final.
Date and Time
Date and time
Boardroom, Francis Crick House
- Governing Body Meeting in Public Agenda 16 June 2015.pdf
- Governing Body minutes June 2015.pdf
- PGB-15-57 Top Organisational Risks.pdf
- PGB-15-58 Minutes of Previous Meetings.pdf
- PGB-15-59 Action Log.pdf
- PGB-15-61 Quality -amp- Performance Report.pdf
- PGB-15-62 Healthier Northamptonshire Update.pdf
- PGB-15-63 SFIs and SMDO.pdf
- PGB-15-64 Stakeholder Survey.pdf
- PGB-15-65a Current Operational Plan Summary.pdf
- PGB-15-65b Patient and Public Engagement.pdf
- PGB-15-66 Conflict of Interest Policy.pdf
- PGB-15-68 Looked After Children Annual Report 2014-15.pdf
- PGB-15-70 Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15.pdf
- PGB-15-71 Section 75 Agreement.pdf
- PGB-15-72 Board of Directors Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-73 Quality Committee Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-74 Audit -amp- Risk Committee Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-75 Finance- QIPP and Contracting Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-76 Primary Care Co-Commissioning Joint Committee Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-77 Patient Congress Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-78 Healthier Northamptonshire Implementation Steering Group Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-79 Health -amp- Wellbeing Board Minutes.pdf
- PGB-15-81 Top Organisational Risks - Review.pdf
- Policy for the Reporting and Management of Serious Incidents.pdf