The Kettering GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available in Kettering.
When are appointments in my area available?
- 16:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 12:30 Saturdays
- 13:00 – 17:00 Sundays (video consultations only)
- 08:30 – 12:30 Bank Holidays
If you would prefer to see your usual GP or practice nurse, please book an appointment with the practice during normal opening hours.
What type of appointments are available?
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP- routine GP Appointments & test results
- Nurse Practitioner - acute minor illness
- Paediatric Nurses- any acute illnesses in children between 0-5years
- Practice nurse- Family planning, Blood pressure checks, foot pulses check, ear syringing
- Physiotherapy- a specialist assessment of any acute muscle skeletal condition (over 16years)
- Mental Health Practitioner- acute anxiety, depression, stress reaction
Where will I be seen?
All appointments for the Kettering GP Extended Access Service are available on the First Floor, Prospect House, 121 Lower Street, Kettering NN16 8DN. Please use the entrance 2 from the car park at the rear of the building.
Ask us your GP practice about GP Extended Access. When your practice is closed please contact NHS 111 if you require health support or advice.
For support with the management of minor ailments, please contact your local pharmacist or visit the NHS website.