- Runny nose.
- Painful cough.
Pharmacists (chemists) are a great source of health care service advice and information.
They are experts in medicines and how medicines work. They can help you decide if you need to see a doctor.
You can talk to them in confidence - even about the most personal symptoms - and you don't need to make an appointment. Many also offer services such as stop smoking support and health checks.
They can help with issues like:
- dispensing medicines - and how to use them safely, as well as getting rid of old or out of date medicine
- emergency hormonal contraception, or 'the morning after pill' is available at your local pharmacist
- minor ailments - a pharmacist can help with prescription treatments for conjunctivitis, cystitis, impetigo and more without you needing to see your doctor
- the right type of cough and flu remedies for you and your family
- Find your local pharmacy by using the form on the home page.
Pharmacy Opening Hours