The Wellingborough GP Extended Access service makes it easier for you to book an appointment with a local GP or other healthcare professional at a time that is more convenient, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Appointments are available in Wellingborough.
When are appointments in my area available?
- 18:30 – 20:00 Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 12:00 Weekends
- 08:00 – 12:00 Bank Holidays
If you would prefer to see your usual GP or practice nurse, please book an appointment with the practice during normal opening hours.
What type of appointments are available?
A range of appointments are available through the service, including the following:
- GP- routine GP Appointments & test results
- Nurse Practitioner - acute minor illness
- Practice nurse- Family planning, Blood pressure checks, foot pulses check, ear syringing
- Pharmacist – for minor illnesses
Where will I be seen?
All appointments for the Wellingborough GP Extended Access Service are available at Albany House Medical Centre, 3 Queens Street, Wellingborough, NN8 4RW.
Ask your practice about GP Extended Access. When your practice is closed please contact NHS 111 if you require health support or advice.
For support with the management of minor ailments, please contact your local pharmacist or visit the NHS website.